Thursday, August 17, 2006

a short late night post..

Mm..just came back from a seminar and I'm so dead tired..tommorrow..I have a music rhythmic dictation and intervals test, supposed to teach a group of people..lols..busy tommorrow..Been busy this week..till I totally forgot there was a seminar on today..mm..Electives for next year-- VCE (college) chinese 2nd language advanced..biotech..and VCD A--graphic design..
That stupid Mark..he was bagging my weight..gave him a playful punch..lols..and then..he, Chloe and Kai bagged my height!! Kai!! I never knew he could be so cheeky..lol..he's always so quiet..and I never talk to him unless I need help in P.E class..mm..lols..but o wells, that led me to view Kai in a different light..lols..
I lost my drawing kit!! arrgghh..can never draw without them..its like Inui from PoT without his glasses.. its like..the drawing kit//anime..haha.. is my life..lols.. Haiz..gotta go get a new drawing kit soon I guess..
o wells..this was supposed to be a short post anyway..haha..will post soon..hopefully..lols..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home